[alberg30] Teak Drop Hatches

Charles Haggart chaggart at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 27 06:52:10 PST 2000

From: "Charles Haggart" <chaggart at sympatico.ca>

I finished fitting my new (made by me) drop hatches. They fit like a glove.
Thanks for all the good advise from the list.

On another point... I plan to change my cutlass bearing and I remember
someone on the list mention that you can remove the prop then pull the
bearing case off the shaft. I have managed to remove the prop and the two
bolts on the bearing case. Is the bearing case flush mounted or recessed
into the hull? I have tapped it gently with a hammer but I don't want to go
crazy Because it is Bronze.

Any suggestions?

Charles Haggart #150

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/975/5/_/476031/_/954168951/