[alberg30] rigging

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Thu Mar 2 07:28:52 PST 2000

From: "Gord Laco" <gord at transatmarine.com>

Hello,

I'd recommend 1/4 or 9/32 1x19 type 316 ss wire for your standing rigging.
As to the insulators... there are much better/stronger ones on the market
now if you can think of a reason to keep an insulated section in your
backstay. (Radio?)  When I re-do my Alberg, I won't insulate the Backstay.

Gord KC426