[alberg30] Overnight Chesapeake Bay race

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Mar 14 16:22:54 PST 2000

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Joe,

The Queenstown Race is daylight, one race over and one back.  The
PSA Overnight race starts at dusk off Baltimore Light (Magothy
River Mouth) and goes up to Pooles Island and back.  The Solomons
Island race starts at dusk off Annapolis and goes down the bay
to Solomons.  Both of those tend to take most of the night in
an Alberg 30.  Then, there's the Twilight Race which ends in the
dark, but before midnight.  That's round-the-buoys off Annapolis.

 - George

> alberg30 wrote:
>
> From: "alberg30" <alberg30 at interactive.net>
>
> Can someone tell me which Chesapeake A30 Assoc. race is the one that
> is overnight.Is that the PSA Queenstown Race on Sept 30-Oct1?
>
> Thanks
>
> Joe #499
> "One Less Traveled"

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 0.0%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/937/4/_/476031/_/953079570/