[alberg30] Winches

miabarchet at aol.com miabarchet at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 13:58:52 PST 2000

From: miabarchet at aol.com

Russ,

A photo would be great. I think it is something I could use as my system
sounds like the slide mechanism you originaly replaced. As far as the price
is concerned I'm not familiar with the value, my only knowledge is the prices
listed in the West Marine catolog for new Harken systems.  I guess I'd feel
more corfortable  if you set the value.  I've thought about uncovering our
boat but we're still getting snow on Lake Ontario.

Jim

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/975/4/_/476031/_/953157541/