[alberg30] winch handles

Rick Leach rleach at mbayaq.org
Fri Mar 17 08:47:17 PST 2000

From: Rick Leach <rleach at mbayaq.org>

Russ,

Absolutely!  I've had no luck whatsoever trying to find any out here.  What
is the cross-section dimensions where it engages the winch?  How much are
you asking?

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121

MAXIMIZE YOUR CARD, MINIMIZE YOUR RATE!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2122/5/_/476031/_/953311688/