[alberg30] winch handles

Rick Leach rleach at mbayaq.org
Sat Mar 25 14:39:37 PST 2000

From: Rick Leach <rleach at mbayaq.org>

Russ,

Sorry to keep you hanging...but I don't think that they'll fit my winches.
I measured my handles when I went out day before yesterday and neither of my
handles match the dimensions that you sent me.  Thanks, I'd snap them up if
they'd work, but that's good news for someone out there!

Thanks again Russ,

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/975/5/_/476031/_/954024013/