[alberg30] Where can I get a tiller?

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 26 09:19:45 PST 2000

Harlan,

It's not hard to make one if you know someone with a good band saw.  I made one last winter as an emergency spare in case mine snapped.  I was worried about dry rot from being wrapped with rope for grip.  Cut it out of a piece of walnut that I had for some time on a small band saw and rounded the edges by hand and it's better than the old one.

Capt John
Mermaid #305