[alberg30] tiller?

David Bogle BOGLE at BWAY.NET
Sun Mar 26 11:53:28 PST 2000

From: David Bogle <BOGLE at BWAY.NET>

I just ordered one, but not for an Alberg 30.  Try H&L Marine Woodwork,
Inc. who sells to many chandleries and catalog marine outfits.  They are
recommended by the Ariel Association (I have a Pearson Commander.)

They have several stock designs and any custom shape can be made.  Mine,
at 45" and of a custom shape is running less than $40 unfinished in all
Mahogany.

Their # is (323) 636-1718.  Ask for a catalog or just send them a
drawing with dimensions.

Regards,
David Bogle
brooklyn, ny

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2623/5/_/476031/_/954100461/