[alberg30] Mainsheet traveler car.

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Thu Mar 30 01:04:57 PST 2000

From: "Alan P. Kefauver" <apk2 at home.com>

Wow, stuff looks nice, but hard to tell from the catalog and the pic if it is sized for a boat like the A30. But, if it is suitable, it's half the price of an equivalent harken system and much better looking to boot. I've written them for info on track width, load specs, etc.
Thanks
Alan #152

On 3/29/2000 at 10:47 PM Pete wrote:

>From: "Pete" <petejill at sprynet.com>
>
>You might try Garhauer Marine.
>
>Pete H.

LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2122/5/_/476031/_/954407416/