[alberg30] Sorry Change "Condenser" to Coil

Bill Newman bnewman at netcom.ca
Mon May 8 10:08:02 PDT 2000

I just realized in my previous email, I said condenser when I  meant
coil.  Sorry to confuse the issue but not being a mechanic these are not
words  I use every day.  Here is the corrected memo.

I understand that there are two possible coils for the Atomic 4,
one with a built in resistor and one without.  Does anyone know what one

I may require with sail #233 built in 1966, launched 1967.  Also does
the one without, require an external resistor and what are the specs for

this?  Any advice will be appreciated.

Bill Newman
Marion Rose III, #233