[alberg30] Water tank installation

Bob Lincoln lincoln at cc.umanitoba.ca
Wed May 17 14:01:14 PDT 2000

	I decided to remove the aluminum water tank top on
Indigo #590 and put in a new poly tank, from a RV
store.  See the attached .gif file for the details.
The space under the drawer area in the v-berth just
fits a 23 3/4 inch long tank, with some modifications
to allow for the hull curve.  It doesn't sit level, but
cants at a slight angle, which made it easy to support
and wedge in.  It's only about 50 liters, but that's
enough up here.  I didn't realize people can weld
plastic just like metal.  Placing the tank in the
drawer puts the outlet and inlet hoses in about the
same place as before.  You may have to enlarge the .gif
file a bit; I tried to send it in a larger version but
it exceeded the capacity of the email server.

Bob Lincoln
Indigo #590

Missing old school friends?  Find them here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/4055/8/_/476031/_/958597282/