[alberg30] cockpit sole hatch

finnus505 at aol.com finnus505 at aol.com
Sun May 7 10:17:51 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/4/00 11:04:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Thomashmcd at aol.com writes:

<< one recently posted information about a company that sells a hatch
 (around 15" x 17" as I remember) that was suitable for an inspection hatch
in
 the cockpit sole.  Could you re-post or send me the name and location of
that
 company, as I have decided to provide this access as part of my continuing
 resoration of hull #049.  Thanks again to all that offered advice regarding
 the re-construction of the rudder!  It's almost done!

 Tom McDonald, Los Angeles
 Sensei, #049

Hi tom,
we've discussed a couple of hatches.  The plastic Bomar access panel which I
got through  West Marine, and the aluminum hatches, which Hamilton Marine, in
Maine, carries.
Hope this helps,
Lee Stargazer#255

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3012/8/_/476031/_/957719878/