[alberg30] shroud tension

sandersm at aol.com sandersm at aol.com
Mon May 8 08:01:49 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/8/00 10:53:50 AM, shawnwilliam at msn.com writes:

>Mast will be stepped tomorrow

Shawn, you're going in!  I spent the weekend up at Dodson's, cover myself and
WILD ELF's brightwork with Honey Teak.  I spent Saturday sanding and prepping
and then managed to put six coats on yesterday, by myself, over 13 hours.  I
finished at dark so I won't know until next weekend what she looks like ...
but I feel as if someone took a baseball bat to me this morning.  The sunburn
doesn't help, either.

I should be down on my mooring (BE-20) after the Memorial Day weekend.  Let's
hook up.

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF  # 297
Oyster Bay