[alberg30] Mast Issues

finnus505 at aol.com finnus505 at aol.com
Thu May 4 11:27:27 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/1/00 11:01:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
blancs at altavista.com writes:

<<  wonder if it wouldn't be easier to drop a new wire with some kind of
weight while the mast is upright ?

Hmmmmm, sounds like you could do that, but, once you got the weighted wire
all the way down the mast, it would be a b......difficult, I mean, to fish
the wire out of the mast through those teeny weeny holes.
I guess it could be done, but it would be so much easier if the mast is out.
Back at the masthead, rewiring, and installing light fixtures with tiny set
screws, etc, while slung in a bosun's chair can't be easy, either.

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3011/5/_/476031/_/957464868/