[alberg30] Engine ???

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Tue May 23 06:43:55 PDT 2000

I had my GrayMarine 25 completely rebuilt at an engine shop. Overbored, slightly higher compression, new valves with stellite valve seats, etc
They are firing it up at the shop on Wednesday, and will measure the HP and Torque, then the marina picks it up and installs it.

When I bought the boat I made a list of 42 items to be done. Rebuild engine was item 2.

Alan
Andante #152 (nearly there)

On 5/22/2000 at 5:32 PM Tom Sutherland wrote:

>Alan .... tell us more about this "engine install" ... what engine are
>you installing ? How is it going ?
>
>Tom S
>A30  # 412
>
>"Alan P. Kefauver" wrote:
>

>>  ...........Andante #152 (engine install Wednesday!!!)

>Now the best and coolest websites come right to you based on your
>unique interests. eTour.com is surfing without searching.
>And, it's FREE!

It's amazing what can happen when people connect.
Start an email group at
http://click.egroups.com/1/3948/8/_/476031/_/959089533/