[alberg30] advice on system problem,please

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed May 24 09:06:11 PDT 2000

Marianne,

I would guess that your email is going through a firewall that scans
attachments for possible viruses.  Perhaps there is/was a virus in
that document, or perhaps there's just a macro that it doesn't like.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/

Remember the good 'ol days