[alberg30] Long Island Sound raft-up?

jpgrathwol at aol.com jpgrathwol at aol.com
Thu May 25 14:48:27 PDT 2000

Sanders,

I'd be interested in a LI raft-up depending on the timing and location.  I'm
still hunkered down in major spring launching activities and it doesn't look
like I'll be in before 6/15 or thereabouts.  I got the boat 12/20 and my
ambition to renovate exceeded my time available for an early launching. We'll
be sailing out of Branford CT, mid sound, so it might be a haul to your exact
locale.  But I'm interested.

PS Thanks for your earlier note on the Riddle of the Sands.  I enjoyed that
book a lot in the dismal days of winter.

John Grathwol
Dovekie

http://click.egroups.com/1/4054/8/_/476031/_/959291317/