[alberg30] Universal Marine Atomic Four

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Thu May 25 15:19:40 PDT 2000

Allo Philippe,

Yes, if you would be so kind to send me a copy of the article on the JOUET
built Triton I would appreciate your effort!

If I remember  correctly JOUET also means "to play", a good name for a boat
builder...

Thanks,

Guillaume Scott Wallace

P.S. Do you read "Chasse Mare"?

Philippe.de-Bersuder wrote:

> Guillaume, your french is perfect! I'll send a view (as soon as possible) of
> french Triton made by JOUET company in 60' years, from an old newspaper
> ("Bateaux", february
> 1965). If you're interested I can send you the whole article (in french...).
> See you, philippe.

> Old school buds here:

Remember the good 'ol days
http://click.egroups.com/1/4053/8/_/476031/_/959293193/