[alberg30] Egroups

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri May 26 09:06:03 PDT 2000

If you look in the upper right, you'll see a "sign-in" link.  Click
that and enter your email address and password.  Then you can get
there without any problem.

If you subscribed to the mailing list via email, I don't know what
they do about password.  You might try the "Forgot password" link,
or you might have to go to the "register" link and sign up with
a password.

If you register, they now ask for date of birth, gender, postal
code and country.  I'd rather they didn't require these things.
I'll leave it up to you as to whether or not you answer them
truthfully.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/