[alberg30] Engine ???

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Mon May 29 06:50:03 PDT 2000

Gotta put the motor in before we can put the boat in the water.
Hope you have fun. I have been thrown for a one week loss, but will be in the water by 6/5 if I have to carry it in!
Alan

On 5/23/2000 at 1:58 PM George Dinwiddie wrote:

>Alan,
>
>Great, then you can make the Masquerade Ball this weekend.
>
>We've still got things on the TODO list from the first year we
>bought the boat.  But the number one item was "go sailing" and
>we've done lots of that.
>
>Hope to see you on the water, soon.
>
> - George
>
>> Alan P. Kefauver said:
>>
>> I had my GrayMarine 25 completely rebuilt at an engine shop. Overbored, slightly higher compression, new valves with stellite valve seats, etc
>> They are firing it up at the shop on Wednesday, and will measure the HP and Torque, then the marina picks it up and installs it.
>>
>> When I bought the boat I made a list of 42 items to be done. Rebuild engine was item 2.
>>
>> Alan
>> Andante #152 (nearly there)
>
>--
>  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
>  The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in
>  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/

>Find long lost high school friends:

$60 in FREE Long Distance!  Click Here to join beMANY! today.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4126/8/_/476031/_/959608325/