[alberg30] Water tank installation

Thu May 25 06:45:01 PDT 2000

Bob,

Your gif was too large for me to open on my home machine, so I created a
reduced version of it.  I think this should still print OK on an 8-1/2 by 11
page.

Rather than attach it, I've uploaded it to the egroups server.
You can find it at
http://www.egroups.com/files/alberg30/plans/WTank-small.gif

In general, this is the best way to handle binary files.  You
can go to http://www.egroups.com/files/alberg30/ to upload your
files.  Then just send a message to the list letting people
know it's there.  That way it doesn't clog up the inboxes of
people who aren't interested in it.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/