[alberg30] Exhaust - Muffler

Tue May 30 12:34:39 PDT 2000

Lincoln,

My exhaust is similar to what you describe, but the third turn is
a 45 instead of 90 degree elbow.  This is where the water is injected.
You really don't want water backing up into the exhaust manifold.

I'll try to remember to measure the vertical measurement of my exhaust.

There's a really good Atomic 4 mailing list.  You can join it
by sending an email to atomic4-list-subscribe at sailnet.net if
you're interested.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net