[alberg30] cockpit sole hatch

Guy Lalonde lalondegc at videotron.ca
Fri May 5 05:31:32 PDT 2000

Tom, check out the following site. They have plastic and aluminum Bomar
inspection hatches. You can find them cheaper elsewhere but it gives you an
idea of what is available from Bomar.

http://www.pompanette.com/pompweb.nsf/a0e2253b23a1a536852567ae003c83a9/585ef
f1909ef5b77852567af0018a2aa?OpenDocument

Guy