[alberg30] Universal Marine Atomic Four

Philippe.de-Bersuder philippe.de-bersuder at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 24 14:11:21 PDT 2000

I'm will be greatly interested to know the approximate weight of this
Universal engine, because it was installed in the original french made
version of the Triton (that I have, 1967). If you're searchin on a
carburator I can check with friends (it will take some time, in Marseille
they have all the life...)

Actually I have an YANMAR 2QM15 and it seems really heavy for the boat,
because it is too much "sit" on the rear, and this change badly the
comportment of the boat (sail center is too much on the rear).

...About the non-readable messages, I have actually big problems with my PC.
Have to reinstall all from scratch. Sometimes I can't read messages (written
on a Mac?)

See you, Philippe from France.

Find long lost high school friends:
http://click.egroups.com/1/4056/8/_/476031/_/959202885/