unsubscribing

Fri Nov 3 06:53:49 PST 2000

Robert,

rather than to the list, itself.  Of course, I realize that this message, too,
is about computers and not about sailboats.  I find it natural that discussions
will sometimes spill outside their prescribed bounds.  I try to keep the email
lists on topic, but I'm not worried about a few off-topic posts, particularly
when they concern issues about the distribution of the list, itself.

You're welcome to unsubscribe, but I advise thinking again.  If your primary
criteria is to avoid all discussion other than sailboats, you will surely
miss much informative and entertaining discussion that *is* about sailboats.
My own criteria is much less stringent.  I want the discussion to be
predominantly on-topic, but I don't mind skipping over a little bit of
uninteresting stuff.  In fact, sometimes I find on-topic discussions to be
of little interest to me.  Such is life.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/