[Alberg30] Mad Scientist--experiments must go

alberg30 alberg30 at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 3 22:20:58 PST 2000

Since I am selling my boat, I am also getting rid a few things from the Mad Scientist's workshop:

My 1990 Jeep Wrangler Sahara @$2500 OBO

The following items I cannot ship with my household goods:
They are first come first serve: (you come get them in NJ)

A partially completed harddoger for the A30:
    -wiggle wood laid over frame w/seams tack bonded w/fiberglass
    (I have pictures to send if you're interested)

The heavy c-board pattern for harddoger

Misc pieces of lumber, some mahogany (nothing too big--but good for projects)
Misc. paints, thinner, and varnish (I can provide color lists)

The small stuff I might be able to bring down to Maryland when I travel there to put some gear on the boat.

Please let me know;

Joe #499
"One Less Traveled"