[Alberg30] Day Shape Dimensions?

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Thu Nov 9 07:57:22 PST 2000

  | Missed it the last time?  Here's another chance to save money.    |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the new e-coupon code APMK12 for your discount.           |

Ahoy All,

Does anybody know the proper dimensions for day shapes (anchoring ball &
steaming cone) for vessels of our size?  How prevalent is their use in other
areas?  I don't see them in use too much out here in Monterey, but I'd like
to have a set aboard anyway.  Any clues gladly accepted.

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121