boat delivery south

Mon Nov 6 13:07:55 PST 2000

Joe,

I'm circulating a query among some friends.  It's quite possible that
we can come up with someone interested in delivering the boat for
expenses and the adventure.  It can't hurt to ask around.  I'll let
you know if I come up with any possibilities.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/