[Alberg30] Sails4free

thebluegoose thebluegoose at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 7 19:08:24 PST 2000

Yes,
My experience was I ordered one of the sails and 4-6 weeks became 4-8 weeks became "we are shipping this week."  I got that particular excuse 3 times and demanded a shipping date. After 3 months I started threatening and got my money back. Now maybe they are legit or maybe not. I can certainly see an overwhelming response for what is basically free sails. So good luck I hope you have more success than I did.