[alberg30]

roger nelson sdlr at airmail.net
Mon Oct 9 12:10:15 PDT 2000

>Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 07:26:11 -0500
>To: alberg30 at egroups.com
>From: roger nelson <sdlr at airmail.net>
>
>>Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 11:00:37 -0500
>>To: alberg30 at egroups.com
>>From: roger nelson <sdlr at airmail.net>
>>

>>Is there a readily available source of information of the boat at the
time of manufacture? Before people made upgrades?

>>I am interested in buying one(I think)and using it for long distance
cruising. Before getting too far into the process,I want to get some idea
of what it's fuel and water storage was, anything about the electrical
system, plumbing and all of the other stuff that doesn't show on the surface.

>>Roger

Tellme Sports. Tellme Stocks. Tellme News. Just Tellme.
Call 1-800-555-TELL and hear everything. For info visit:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9529/10/_/476031/_/971118689/