[alberg30] Re: waste holding tank

Lorelei23 at AOL.com Lorelei23 at AOL.com
Wed Oct 11 10:15:05 PDT 2000

Hello Alberg 30 Owners:

I have a 1966 Alberg 30.  Can anyone give me information about placing a
waste holding tank?  size, where to place it?  type?

Also,  I live in central Florida so I have basically no concerns about
freezing water in my water tank.  However, I have seen some information about
"tank liners".  How is that done?  Is it recommended for my boat since I live
in a  mild climate?

Any suggestions for replacing that flip-up basin and hand pump in the head.
The pump is so old, I'm told it isn't made anymore.

My boat has an Atomic 4 engine.  It runs great but I am told I should replace
it with a
diesel engine.  The A4 is old, two cylinders show low compression and it uses
a little oil but my main complaint is the smell of gas in the cabin/salon.
Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance for any input you can give me.  I'm a novice and this is my
first boat, but my education is well under way.

L. Hulsey

Tellme Sports. Tellme Stocks. Tellme News. Just Tellme.
Call 1-800-555-TELL and hear everything. For info visit:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9529/10/_/476031/_/971284510/