[Alberg30] glazing for hard-dodger

alberg30 alberg30 at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 17 19:23:37 PDT 2000

I have started the hard-dodger construction, and its coming along nicely. Pictures will be forthcoming.

I am researching materials for the windshield, etc. I am looking for glazing material what is UV resistant, won't scratch, and is impact resistant.

Normal plexiglass, I think is out of the question.

Other than Lexan, does anyone have any experience with other glazing materials. I have seen Tuff-rite, and some other commercial brands that are similar to Lexan but not as exensive. Probably need about 4' x 6'.

Thanks in advance,

Joe #499
"One Less Traveled"