[alberg30] trailers

Tom tom at hilgartner.com
Tue Oct 17 12:02:36 PDT 2000

George,

   Thank you for all your help over the past year.  I am happy to report
that Dawn Watch, # 172, has been sold to a young man with the energy and
enthusiasm that only comes with being twenty years old.  You may be
interested to know that the short-haul inspection of the vessel, 34 yrs.
old and only hauled three times since 1990, yielded zero blisters... it
could be that the Chesapeake barnacles protect the bottom !

   Anyway, for your records, the new owner is Phillip Spahr, who will be
keeping the vessel in Chestertown on the Eastern Shore.  I will be
canceling my E-group membership here, and wish everyone fair winds and dry
bilges.

Tom Doyle