[alberg30] No Subject

sandersm at aol.com sandersm at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 14:59:12 PDT 2000

I might be offering WILD ELF (# 297) for sale this autumn.  She just
underwent a thorough refitting at the Dodson Boat Yard (Stonington, CT) last
year, and is in sounder shape than when she was first launched.  She's been
Awlgripped (white), repowered (Universal 23hp diesel), all fittings below the
waterline replaced, all running rigging replaced, rigged for single-handing,
and too many other upgrades to bother you all with here.  I've been careful
(as was the previous owner) not to alter the vessel in any visible way; apart
from a GPS head in the cockpit (mounted in the old compass well) and a
roller-furling genoa, she looks almost exactly as she did in 1968.

If anyone on the list is looking for an Alberg 30 in fine shape, or knows of
someone who might be, let me know.

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF  (# 297)
Oyster Bay, New York