[Alberg30] public-list back up and running

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Oct 25 06:39:09 PDT 2000

is back up and running after being down for about a week.  I'm
sorry for any inconvenience.  The ISP installed a new version of
the list software and there have been some growing pains.

I've missed the discussions, here.  I guess this just illustrates
how "real" an electronic community can be.  Thanks for participating.

 - George

P.S. <advertisement>If you missed the boat show, you still have
a few days to cash in on the SailNet eCoupon discount.</advertisement>
:-)

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/