[Alberg30] Alcohol Stove

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Oct 2 10:09:30 PDT 2000

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

The cartridges hold 8 oz. of butane.  There is only one cartridge
belowdecks at a time, and then only when in use.  I've heard that
a single cartridge is not enough to cause a serious risk, but I'm
still very careful.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/