[Alberg30] Resins

T. Kevin Blanc tkevinblanc at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 16:26:54 PDT 2000

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

What's its capacity? Are you concerned about migration
through the glass (and is there a stain on the outside
of the boat? Kidding). I suppose the migration has got
to be more limited than the water migrating from the
outside...