[Alberg30] bleaching water stained wood

Brian Zinser BZinser at NMU.EDU
Mon Oct 30 10:42:24 PST 2000

  | This is it!  Monday October 31 is the last day. Quick, right now! |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18 for your discount.               |
If you bleach, make sure you rinse the wood thoroughly with water before
applying the new finish.  .

Brian Zinser
#134 Manana

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-admin at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-admin at alberg30.org]On Behalf Of Fraser, Kent W.
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 12:54 PM
To: 'public-list at alberg30.org'
Subject: RE: [Alberg30] bleaching water stained wood

  | This is it!  Monday October 31 is the last day. Quick, right now! |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18 for your discount.               |
I know woodworkers that use bleach to clean up badly stained furniture.  I
believe they used the bleach all the way across the table top to get a
uniformed look.  Sanding is then necessary and the same finish goes on.  I
just bought my A30 and all the teak on deck was re-finished with Armana.  It
looks nice and water doesn't travel under it like varnish.