[Alberg30] Check out eBay item 483731171 (Ends Nov-08-00 17:03:40 PST) - Alberg 30, sail

alberg30 alberg30 at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 31 20:25:35 PST 2000

  | This is it!  Monday October 31 is the last day. Quick, right now! |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18 for your discount.               |
If anyone knows the owner of this boat, or has been in contact with them,
please let me know. The email address listed for the seller on ebay is
undeliverable.

Would be interested in talking with them asap.

Thanks

Joe #499
"One Less Traveled"