[alberg30] Cracked flange on gooseneck

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Tue Oct 31 19:14:43 PST 2000

A30 people,

While putting my boat away for the winter, I noticed that the Aluminum
flange at the end of the jiffy-reefing aseembly on the end of the boom
is cracked. Since this takes considerable load, I don't want to weld it,
but rather replace it. Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone have the
old roller-reefing assembly with this part intact? I hope not to have to
replace the entire boom-end assembly and gooseneck. I'd appreciate any
suggestions...

Thanks,

--Dan S.
dans at stmktg.com
"Watcher of the Skies" #201, 1966, Ithaca, NY, Cayuga Lake

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/10/_/476031/_/973048787/