[Alberg30] Cape Dory 28 plans

Roald N. Horton roald at toad.net
Wed Oct 4 08:30:51 PDT 2000

  +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
  | The BT Global Challenge, a round-the-world race of matched boats sailing against the    |
  | prevailing winds, leaves Boston October 15 for Buenos Aires.  Check it out, online, at  |
  | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=bt_challenge |
Tim,

Have you visited the California Cape Dory Owners website at: http://www.toolworks.com/capedory/
This website has a tremendous volume of Q & A traffic on their message board and I'm sure if you
put out a call there you would get a response. Another possibility, Cape Dory provided half
models of all their boats to the original owners. One of these could be used to take the lines
from and I'm sure some owner would be willing to lend you his model to do so. There is also a
registry of the various CD boat owners at the site.

Roald Horton, SeaScape, CD 36