[Alberg30] SailNet discount coupon

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Sep 15 08:11:58 PDT 2000

[Advertisement: Support www.alberg30.org and find some good deals for your boat at Sailnet's online store.
http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066]

Hey, the SailNet affiliate program just got better.  For a limited
time, you get a discount, too.

As you may have noticed, I've been offering a link to the SailNet
online store.  I've just received an E-Coupon from them with
permission to pass it along to you.  This E-Coupon us good for 10%
off all SailNet standard items, and 5% off all SailNet electronics.
This offer applies to Internet orders only, and does not apply to
items currently on sale. This offer expires at midnight October
31st, 2000.

To use this E-Coupon, simply visit the Sailnet online store at
http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 and make
a purchase of your choice. When you place your order, you will be
asked to enter your personal E-Coupon Code APMK18.  Your discount
will automatically be calculated when you check out.

That's two easy steps to receive a discount.
  1. Enter the store through this link:
     http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066
  2. When you place your order, enter this E-Coupon Code:
     APMK18

	       - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/