[alberg30] Re: Water Tank

PIERAT at msn.com PIERAT at msn.com
Sat Sep 16 17:17:10 PDT 2000

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9146/10/_/476031/_/969149837/

--- In alberg30 at egroups.com, "John Bailey" <baileyje at v...> wrote:
> After painting, my next project is to hook-up the water tank.  At
some point the water lines were disconnected.  I know where the tank
is.  My question is do I have to tear up the v-berth to get to the
tank.  I have the older boat with no liner.

> John Bailey
> "Zevulun"  #33
If you plan to re-use the water tank, you must put a plastic tank or
bladder in the void that was the old tank! Otherwise standing water
will omotically attack your fiberglass,(or freeze damage), your hull.