email address--member list

Fri Sep 22 06:41:09 PDT 2000

Joe,

and do it online, or you can do it by email.

List commands may be sent by email to member-list-request at alberg30.org
The command may either be in the subject line or the message body.
Leave the message body empty other than commands, or you'll get
spurious error messages about stuff it doesn't understand.

The generic form of the "subscribe" command is
    subscribe [password] [digest-option] [address=<address>]
        Subscribe to the mailing list.  Your password must be given to
        unsubscribe or change your options.  When you subscribe to the
        list, you'll be reminded of your password periodically.
        'digest-option' may be either: 'nodigest' or 'digest' (no
        quotes!)  If you wish to subscribe an address other than the
        address you send this request from, you may specify
        "address=<email address>" (no brackets around the email
        address, no quotes!)

The [] brackets indicate optional parts.  If you just send the
word "subscribe" by itself, the list software will assign a
random password.  You can change this later, if you want.  I
suggest saving the welcome message, as it contains your password
and some useful tips.

The "help" command will give you all the options.  Let me know
if you have any trouble.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/