[alberg30] Shifter Cable

Fritz fritz at intra-dimension.com
Fri Sep 1 07:20:24 PDT 2000

Find out Anything about Anyone!
NET DETECTIVE 2000
Use the internet to investigate anyone!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9016/10/_/476031/_/967818086/

We just ran into this when we replaced the engine last month.. They don't
make a 4 foot section anymore.. The shortest is a 6 foot.. So you just put
a curl in it and it works fine.. And we were definately recommended not to
use anything smaller because there is quite a bit of force needed to get
it into gear as we all know..
-Fritz
Backfin #199