[alberg30] Shifter Cable

Jim Rogers jrogers at scelectric.ca
Fri Sep 1 08:29:54 PDT 2000

Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/6347/10/_/476031/_/967822141/

I don't know where you are located, but there is a company in Mississagua,
Ontario, Canada who made a new shifter cable for another A30 owner.

All he did was to take the old one into their shop and they made a new one.
They are very fast and very good.  They made a replacement flexible gas line
for my GM25 while I waited, maybe 20 minutes.

The company is called CISCO Industrial Sales
Phone: 905-670-1360

Jim Rogers
XANADU II  #90

Dick Inva Wrote:

I am trying to purchase a replacement shifter cable
for an Alberg30.  The cable I have is a Morse
304263-004-048. Does anyone know where I can order a
replacement cable?  I have tried but nobody seems to
know where to find a 4-foot cable with these
characteristics.

Dick
Milady, #302