[alberg30] Cabin surfaces etc.

Guy Lalonde lalondegc at videotron.ca
Mon Sep 4 15:32:21 PDT 2000

If you are going to go for plywood, go for marine grade plywood usually found in specialty wood yards (not in Home Depot). Marine grade plywood usually is mahogany, the glue between the layers is waterproof, there are usually more layers for the same thickness and there are no voids in the layers. Expect to pay a lot more than regular plywood.

Or you could go for teak faced plywood.

Guy