[alberg30] Exhaust Manifold

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Thu Sep 7 14:31:27 PDT 2000

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9154/10/_/476031/_/968362235/

DickInVA wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a exhaust manifold for an Atomic4
> perferably on the east coast?

I just reinstalled mine yesterday, after cleaning a -lot- of rust out of
the cooling channel. I suggest you call Don Moyer's part's guy, can't
remeber the name of that business, Featherman(?),
717-432-0601/fax717-432-9203, but he said he was going on vacation I
think today, so you might be out of luck with thatr source for a week or
2, worth a try, though.

Don Moyer (717-564-5748) is on vacation the next week or so, also. Both
the parts guy and Don were extremely helpful in advising me on
disassembly and cleaning of side-plate, water pump, crossover tube and
manifold, and various plumbing upgrades.

--Dan S.
dans at stmktg.com
Wather of the Skies, #201, 1966, Ithaca, NY, Cayuga Lake