[alberg30] Standing rigging

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Thu Sep 7 18:02:01 PDT 2000

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9154/10/_/476031/_/968374912/

Call Jim Sazak at Grand River Rigging in Cleveland, Ohio.
Grand River Rigging
805 East 185th St.
Cleveland, OH 44119

Scott Wallace, Bluenose HELLDIVER and Pearson Electra SPINDRIFT

Spudd at Ameritech.net
or call him at 216-486-7050

Peter Amos wrote:

  [eGroups] My Groups | alberg30 Main Page | Start a new
            group!