[alberg30] Holding Tank

Bill Newman bnewman at netcom.ca
Fri Sep 8 07:16:40 PDT 2000

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6348/10/_/476031/_/968422887/

John, I have a holding tank installed behind the head in a boat without
the liner.  This winter I uninstalled everything, rebuilt the cabinet
face, replaced hoses, fittings etc.  I considered getting a new tank
since the current one is somewhat aged.  A couple of local dealers,
Toronto area, could not locate one the same shape which is wide at the
top and tapering to narrow edge at the bottom to conform to the hull
shape in that area.  I did not do an exhaustive search so you may be
able to locate one.  Any shape other than this would require greatly
reducing the capacity of the tank.

Bill Newman
Marion Rose III, #233